Monday, September 10, 2012

Wellington Pub

The Wellington Pub is located on Hertel between Parkside and Wellington.
The kid in the picture IS NOT me, it is my brother. My brother Colin had BB-Q Wings. Since it was wing night, a special where all wings are 40 cents off. My Mother got 10 wings,and my Father got 10 wings. My mother and Father both got small Caesar salads with the wings. The salads were properly dressed but the dressing was a bit tangy. They give it a 3 out of 5. I had a BB-Q bacon blue cheese Burger.( hold the BB-Q)It is very big and i have eaten all of it every time.
I love the burger and get it almost every time I go there. The Monster Burger in the picture is on a costanzo's roll.
The Wellington Pub has 6 TVs 3 in the bar, 2 in the main dining room, and 1 in the Party/extra seating room. There is patio seating, and if you have a little one they have high chairs. I must say though, it is one of my favorite restaurants, but there is a bit of a wait. Rating 4 and a half of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment