Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Olive Garden, Dearborn MI

Over the weekend I went to Dearborn MI for my cousins wedding. While at our hotel we went to Olive Garden due to its close proximity to the hotel and our lack of a car since we flew. It was very nice inside,but a 30 minute wait. they give you a buzzer with a number on it for when your table is ready. I believe the theme is Tuscany, and the plants inside, though they look fake, are real. They also have complementary Breadsticks with dip at aditional cost if you want it. I had a Parmesan Crusted Tilapia, a fish,with chicken gnocchi soup. Gnocchi is Potato Dumplings. The tilapia was very good it had assorted vegetables like squash and zucchini. My Mother had Mixed Grill or Chicken steak kabob with vegetables. It looked like everything that fell off of the grill. For example steak and chicken. My brother Colin had Pasta with Tomato sauce. He ate barely any of it,but hardly eats anything anyway. Dad had Tour of Italy which is lasagna, chicken Parmesan and Fedichini Alfredo. His exact words were,"It was awful. It was clearly precooked and then warmed up." the pasta was crunchy and crusty and the chicken was overcooked and inedible. Did I mention he hates Olive Garden? My little brother Patrick had Ravioli with broccoli, that he never got,on the side and chocolate milk. All in all my family,except me, hated it. The grand expensive total was....$113.34 dollars. My father said it was a complete and utter waist of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment