Thursday, July 22, 2010

Welcome to my new site

Hi I'm BuffaloKid, Of course that's not my real name but my Dad won't let my say my real name.

I started this Blog because I wanted to to be a food critic. He said you should start a blog. This blog would review places that have food kids would like, that kids would think are cool, and are not expensive.

I live in North Buffalo so a lot of these will be in the city but not all of them. Some of my favorite restaurants are: Grumpy's (Ice cream and hot dogs) Mighty Taco - My LITTLE brother can eat 4 tacos or 2 burritos, Teds (more hot dogs, and milk shakes), and Bob and Johns (their pizza buffet rocks!).

Some of my my favorite foods are pizza, Chinese food, and fish.

Eat up!

8 comments:

  1. Hooray! Welcome to blogging, BuffaloKid. I never know what to order at Mighty Taco. Maybe you can help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mighty Taco as well. I already like BuffaloKid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katebits you should order their Beaf,Bean,and Chese burritos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to leave a comment last night but I guess it didn't work. I just wanted to say that I LOVE Ted's milkshakes and I don't think I've ever heard anyone else mention them. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks BuffaloKid, I'll try it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My brother won the buffalo cup his team was north buffalo.

    ReplyDelete