Friday, July 23, 2010

Mississippi Mudds

CLOSED Today I will review Mississippi Mudds.

Mississippi Mudds is located across from Niawanda Park, along the Niagara river. The street is Niagara street. One good thing about it is you can get the food to go, and go sit by the water ( I recommend going here for first time visitors to the City of Tonawanda).

Service: There is no table service so you go wait in line and order from this guy at the counter - you tell him what you want and he'll say it into a microphone and the kitchen will hear it and make it - then you pay. We went at lunch time and it took 4-5 minutes. That's good time!

Food: Their ice cream is Perry's ice cream and their Hot dogs are Sahlen's brand, both are made here in Buffalo. They have a lot of Ice cream flavors (I like their Parker House - Its vanilla with cherries in it) they have mint chip, cotton Candy, and many others. When I was there I ordered a hot dog,small fountain pop(root beer),and sweet potato fries. It was a perfect day out so my mom brought my baby brother with us (age 2).He got a cheeseburger and fries.My brother who likes mighty taco complained half the time and got a Hot Dog.

Kid Stuff: Their food comes on frisbees instead of plates and they also have a candy shop next door. Plus, when you're done eating you can go fishing.

BEWARE,there are hundreds of seagulls.

Overall rating: Four Lego Bricks (out of five).

Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. The Missus wants to make it clear that she did NOT feed our two-yr-old french fries, and that the author may not be mis-remembering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great place to go on a nice summer day. Will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been tempted to try their sweet potato fries but never have. Are they good? Maybe next time I'll give them a whirl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big fan of a cheeseburger and fries from there. I could do without all the bees though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I long for some Mississippi Muds!!! And Heather...definitely try the sweet potato fries...they're incredibly awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi "B" Only a great wizard, such as yourself could have made such a fab site. Good job!
    Love, Nonne

    ReplyDelete