Thursday, October 11, 2012

Papa Jake's



    Papa Jake's

    • Location: Elmwood near Great Arrow.
    •  2 Rooms, 1 is a bar with seats and booths. One has no bar but tables and booths. There are no kids sizes or kids menus. All drinks are in pint glasses. It was a nice atmosphere in the back room but there were people smoking outside, also the waitresses were very nice. My mom loves their fries, which were, I admit, very good.
    • If you went to Canisius  you will see the griffin on the booths and walls.
    • Buffalo Kid: Drink: Ginger Ale, Food: Blue Cheese Burger. It was very good, the blue cheese was melted on top which I did not expect.
    • Colin:Food: Barbeque Ribs. He thought the sauce was not pleasant, not smoked, not baked for long.
    • Mom: Drink: Diet Coke, Food: A cheese burger with American Cheese. She said it was "cooked to perfection", and "on a Costanzos role." 
    • Dad: Food: Beef and Cheddar Sandwich. He said " It was good, but if I had to do it again I would just get a beef on weck."
    • Patch: Drink: Pink Lemonade,Food: Half of my Mother's Burger.
    •  Total price for all 5 of us $62.30.
    • I thought the food was good and so did my family, I thought it was a good restaurant to go to. But if you want ribs go to an actual barbeque place.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment