Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bella Mia

Today I will review Bella Mia Chocolate Shoppe

Location: It is located on the corner of Hertel Avenue and Tennyson near Delaware Avenue.

Service: They are very nice and helpful.

Food: If by food you mean candy,chocolate and ice cream,then yes they have a lot of it. They have Perry's ice cream, milk shakes, slushies, and lots of chocolate like sponge candy and truffles. They have lots of candy including new and old favorites like wax lips, candy lipstick, fruit wedges, and Harry Potter's Berty Botts Every Flavor Beans. They also have Crystal Beach Candy over in their Canadian section. This is where my Mom gets hard to find Cadbury candy for my English Great-grand Mother.They have cool metal lunch boxes.

Overall rating:4 and a half Lego brick out of 5.

2 comments:

  1. I miss sponge candy...can't get it in Carolina :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your review of Duff's this weekend!

    Love you,
    Aunt Kate

    ReplyDelete